CLICK HERE to sign up for water baptism
Water Baptism is one of the next steps after making Jesus Lord of your life. It was commanded by Jesus, in Matthew 28: 19, and practiced by the apostles and early church, Acts 10: 48 and 1 Corinthians 1: 16. Baptism is a way of demonstrating our commitment to Jesus Christ.
What does baptism symbolize?
It is a symbolic act of identifying with Christ. In Philippians 2: 8, Jesus humbled himself to death on a cross. He was buried and rose again on the third day. Through his death and resurrection Jesus has conquered sin and death (Romans 6: 4, Colossians 2: 12, Romans 3: 4-6, Romans 6: 4-7). As you are immersed in water, you are identifying yourself with Jesus’ death. When you are raised from the water, it is a picture of Christ–who conquered sin and death and that you can now live a victorious life over sin.
If I am baptized, does that make me a Christian?
Baptism does not save you. Only what Jesus Christ did on the cross can save (Romans 10: 29).
What should I do to get ready for baptism?
- The first step is salvation.
- Follow the link at the bottom of this page by selecting “WATER BAPTISM SIGN UP FORM” and complete the requested information.
If you would prefer to fill out a Water Baptism Card found in the Welcome Center manually you can do so. Drop it in the clear box provided.
- Baptism is offered during the 3rd week of every month during both Sunday morning services and Wednesday night service.
- Write out a 1 – 5 minute testimony that you can share of what God has done in your life and where God has brought you from. Remember the work God has done in your life; He can use your story to help bring hope to someone else.
- We will provide you with an “All In” t-shirt, wear dark pants and have a complete change of clothes available.
- Bring a towel.
- Be at the assigned service 15 minutes before to go through a walk-through.
- Invite your friends and family to experience the important date with you.
- You will receive a certificate as proof of your baptism. It is an official document and also a great memory item.