Weddings & Special Events
We are excited with you as you begin planning for your big day! Weddings area beautiful symbol of love that God had for His people His union with the church. This can be a time of planning how to best honor this day. Check out what Harvestime offers and register to get started!
Can I get married at Harvestime?
We believe that marriage is a sacred institution set up by God and with that in mind, we only make our facility available for weddings for members of Harvestime Church. Also, the wedding can not interfere with already scheduled events and our in-house programs so we recommend that you apply early. Some of the stipulations include:
- The couple must be married by one of the pastoral staff from Harvestime Church or clergy who are credentialed by the Assemblies of God.
- You must attend the pre-marital counseling provided through Harvestime prior to the wedding.
- You must read, agree with, and submit the Wedding at HTC Form and the guidelines linked in the form's description.
- The wedding party must be out of the building by 5pm on Saturdays to accommodate set up for Sunday.
- No reception dinners can be held at Harvestime Church (although we do allow rehearsal dinners on Friday.)
- The bride or groom must be a church member to be married on-site. Please complete our Discovery Class to learn how to become a member!
Finally, we reserve the right to approve or deny any application for whatever reason
What are the restrictions and stipulations I have to follow?
- You will need to discuss with the Wedding Coordinator the times you will need to be in the building to decorate and prepare for your wedding.
- If there is an ongoing sermon series during the time of the wedding which includes pre-existing decorations that must be removed for the ceremony, there will be an additional fee of $50. Any removal of Harvestime decorations by wedding personnel is strictly prohibited.
- Harvestime Church is not responsible if anyone is hurt while on the premises.
- The piano is available for use, however, there are no other musical instruments provided by the church.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises and smoking is only permitted outside the building.
- Rice or confetti is not allowed inside the building. Please make sure that the wedding party is aware of this.
- Decorating may be done during office hours (Tuesday through Friday from 9am-4pm) or during the rehearsal. Notify our office on when you are planning on decorating.
- The wedding rehearsal is limited to 1.5 hours. If the decorations involve candles, they are restricted only to the stage platform and should be of the "dripless" variety.
- If you are bringing your own or rented equipment, please make sure that someone is responsible for returning it after the wedding. We are not responsible for items left behind. Decorations placed by the wedding party must be taken down 1 hour after the wedding ceremony ends.
- The time allotted on the wedding day is 4.5 hours. It may cost more if time exceeds this limitation.
- We provide a professional technician who will run sound and is in charge of all Harvestime equipment. This is covered by the fee for the building use. No outside technicians are allowed.
- The use of the church kitchen is not included in the fee.
- Dressing rooms will be assigned to both the bridal party and the groom and his attendants. Please discuss this with the Wedding Coordinator.
- Any couple that is married by a pastor from Harvestime Church must attend three (3) hours of pre-marital counseling sessions.
How much does it cost?
The price for a ceremony at Harvestime Church ranges from campus to campus and which services the couple needs. For details please reach out to the administrator at the campus you are going through.
To have a Harvestime pastor marry off-site the couple must communicate with them directly for details and the cost will be lower.
$150 Deposit is due to secure the date and is refundable if canceled up to one week before the event. The deposit is absorbed in the total cost of the event, which is due one week prior to the wedding.
What does my money pay for?
This money is used to pay the people who help put the wedding together. These people include…
- The pastor officiating the wedding
- Premarital counseling sessions
- The sound technician
- The wedding coordinator
- The sanctuary set up and Sunday Service reset
- The custodian