A Time of Greatness
The encounter in Galilee
Jesus had won the battle of who he was when God called him “My Son”
- Satan could not shake the belief that Jesus was the son of God
- his hometown could not shake the belief that Jesus was the son of God
- Nobody during his ministry could shake the belief that Jesus was the son of God
Jesus say a mini revival in Galilee and now he was motivated to go and minister to others.
Luke 4: 43 I must preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God in other towns too, because that is why I was sent.
Before He could see lives changed, Jesus had to go through it.
He had to go through Samaria John 4: 4
What are you going through to see results in the lives of others?
When Jesus went through, a town was changed. John 4: 39 – 42
Jesus motivation for going through…
- Jesus motivation was that doing God’s will was the reason for His existence John 4: 34
- Jesus motivation was that the harvest was ready John 4: 35
- Jesus motivation was the knowledge of teamwork John4: 36, 37
- Jesus motivation was the Joy of the Harvest John 4: 38
A time of Greatness is not just about a building, or renovation, but looking out and seeing lives changed
Romans 10: 13 – 15 For “Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”