- Asking for the harvest
John 15: 7 How many have asked and nothing happens?
Galatians 6: 9 Due season reap a harvest
Habakkuk 2: 3 For the revelation waits for an appointed time
So we ask and God is going to do it whenever he wants? Not exactly
2. Resistance to the opportunity
1 Corinthians 16: 9 I am staying in Ephesus until Shavuot for a great and effective door has opened for me, but there are many opposed.
When there is a door for an effective harvest to happen, we need to understand that there is going to be resistance to this vision
EXAMPLE: a couple of months ago I talked on the fact that storms follow Jesus and if we follow Jesus, we are also going to be in storms, now we are talking about resistance that happens that wants to ruin the harvest that God has for us that will bring Him glory.
3. The God Door
What is a door that God opens for us?
- Interest or dreams that are planted in our hearts
- Special abilities that we have to bring a difference to a situation.
How do I know if it is God or myself?
- Won’t contradict Bible
- Probably deeper than we can do on our own.
4. The Adversaries
- Galatians 5: 19
- Doubts, love for ease,Things that choke out the word of God in our lives. Money worries to fulfill the dream.
- The Devil
- 1 Peter 5: 8 Devil walks around like a roaring lion
- Accusations about our standing before God.
- Example Clara Prayer doesn’t work
- Spiritual forces
- Ephesians 6: 12 demonic forces that want to deter you
- conspiracy of interruptions
- 2 Timothy 2: 25, 26In humility correcting those who oppose you
- Notice in this one we correct instead of war against.
the key here is not to get so consumed with the advisories around us that we forget that God has opened an open door for us.
5. Walking toward the door.
Revelation 3: 7, 8 And to the angel of the church of Philadelphia write: He who is holy, who is true, who has the Key of David, who opens and no one will shuts and no one opens. say this. I know your deeds. Behold I have put before you an open door which no one can shut because you have little power and have kept my word, and have not denied My name
- God knows our strength. (Remember if it is a God door, it is probably impossible for you to do alone
- God is the one who will open the door (Ask immediately and I will do it)
- Isaiah 50: 7, 8 For Adonai the Lord will help me, therefore I shall not be confused. Therefore I have set my face like a flint and I know that I shall not be ashamed. he is near Who declares me righteous. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is my adversary? Let them come near to me.
- Paul and Barnabas in Lystra Acts 14
- Heal a man who didn’t walk
- Worshipped as gods
- they turn on them and stone them until dead
- Vs 22 It is necessary for us to enter heaven through many troubles.
- God opened a door of faith to many of the heathens. Vs 27
God opened the door, He will fight for us to get through it.